Gentle female readers, here’s something for you. I know you must have spent countless sleepless nights, tossing and turning, thinking what, just what exactly would this German guy with the stunningly well designed blog be looking for in a woman. Well, despair no more, the answer is about to be published right here.
Well, some sort of answer, not the answer to be sure. Remember, a few years ago, when picture rating sites‘ popularity rose proportionally to the amount of bored men surfing the web? A group which usually has nothing better to do online than what comes naturally when they are walking down the street – rate the looks of women. Well, now there is a far better implemented, scientifically semi-credible way of doing just that: Match.com offers a rather lenghthy, but very funny and actually quite informative „physical attraction test„.
And according to this report, the young lady on the left „is my visual type“. Although I’d certainly insist on a better resolution in real life. But the test offers far more information (including a breakdown of one’s favorite nose-types), some of which I have decided to share with you:
„You’re ‚picky.‘ The fact is you are drawn to the most beautiful of the beautiful. You know what you like in women and are more selective than most men your age. Your tastes seem instinctual. You’d make a great casting agent, because you have a good eye for women who have „star quality.„ In real life, your high standards may be an obstacle for you. It’s hard to find a woman with the strong features you like, who’s also well-rounded in other ways. Still, you know the importance of a real physical „spark“ in a relationship, and aren’t willing (or able) to settle for less. The challenge is finding a woman who really wows you physically, even if she’s not the most attractive woman in the room. [ Sounds rather shallow, if put this way. But I like the casting agent part ;) ]
- Your photo choices suggest a woman over 40 is probably getting a little old for your tastes [ decidedly so! ]
- You seemed interested in dating a woman at least 25 or older [ hmm, not a lot younger, that’s for sure ]
- Very beautiful women [ I seriously wonder if some man had another result in this category… ]
- Sharp, narrow chins [ never noticed ]
- Wide and angular „diamond“ or heart-shaped faces [ fair enough ]
- So-called „Ecto-Mesomorphs,“ with narrow chins and nicely angular faces [ despite the more than perverse-sounding name, „Ecto-Mesomorphs“ are classic beauties. Though I wouldn’t recommend calling Julia Roberts a „cute kind of Ecto-Mesomorph“, should you ever date her ]
You appreciate „Delicate Beauties.“ They have fine features, like pointed chins and small (or sharp) noses set in long, narrow faces with high cheekbones. They’re sometimes referred to as „classic beauties,“ because of their very feminine and sophisticated look. About 1 in 5 men (19%) find these women irresistible.“
Alright then, now all that remains is to wait for applications from all you classic beauties out there.